#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,472 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Add a lime and it’s so refreshing. A perfect pair with Mexican food or bring it along for a beach day.
My favorite summer beer. Light and refreshing. Delicious with a lime or even mixed in a lime margarita!
Es refrescante, apasionante y para las amantes de los tragos suaves y frescos, corona es la prioridad.
Lovely with lime. Great for drinking at the pool. Very crisp and refreshing. Would definitely recommend
Must add salt and lime, it tastes like skunk water with out it. Clear bottle may be part of the issue.
My favorite drink for summer. I don’t feel as bloated as I often am with other beers. A lime is a must.
These taste great! Just be sure to add a lime :) bought it at my local liquor store or even Walmart.
Corona, buen rato, amigos y limón.. la combinación perfecta! Fría ! Pero como todo con mucho control!
I can handle corona even though I’m not a beer drinker. Add a little lime and it will go sown great!
Easy drinking beer. Always good with a slice of lime. Seems to pair well with the beach. Good value.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos