#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My favorite summer beer, just add a lime! Smooth flavor, reasonable price, and always reminds me of vacation!
I love me some Corona’s!! Add a lime and make sure you drop into the Corona and the flavor last til the end.
A very light and refreshing beer. Perfect for summer time parties and BBQ. Best with a nice crisp lime wedge
This is. My light beer of choice. Add a lime and you've got a good night! Love that it's under 100 calories.
best beer to drink on a beach in the sand but also at a backyard party! always add a like makes it way better
Best beer mixed into a michelada. Not too strong. I purchased it at Walmart. Affordable. Best served chilled.
This is my top choice of import beer if there is no stella or IPA. However, it tends to give me acid reflux.
Go to summertime beer. Light refreshing taste that can’t be repeated! Even better when added to a margarita!
I love the product with a side of lime & some salt. With ice it is so refreshing. Highly recommend this beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos