BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Kailey S.
Albany
Purchased at: Kroger
Corona for me is a total classic, in look and taste. I’ve always enjoyed corona, I like the light taste and feel of the beer. I will say it does go much better with some lime in it, otherwise it’s a bit too watered down tasting.
Ari S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best summer drink to have with a lime on the side. It’s great as a bud light or coors light. The price is decent depends where you buy at often. It’s good as it says and I would deff recommend.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
just had one with dinner. i usually can never finish a whole beer by myself but this is so nice and light and i’m not burping up beer the whole time. great for hot days, right out of the fridge.
maria s.
miami
Taste good I love Corona it just taste like real beer just what I look for so refreshing and taste good price good quality , nice packaging , very stricken , I would defenetely buy it when I can
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I usually like drinking regular corona but I like to stick to the light drinks and this is perfect for those that do not want the extra calories. Very affordable and can find in anywhere. I would recommend to others
Amy N.
Huntley
Purchased at: Walmart
Every time a test is aced, a Corona gets its lime. There really isn’t anything like a cold Corona on a summer day. Just. Can’t. Beat. It. Best part is that the light version isn’t isn’t missing anything but the extra calories.
helen n.
staten island
My favorite beer to drink. I normally will throw in a lime to make it taste better. I prefer this beer over some others because it don’t taste bitter and it’s really refreshing during summer time.
Samantha D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona is a great beer for a beach vacation. The only down side is that it is hard to get a buzz from it campared to other beers. All an all I do love it as a beach side companion with a lime.
Jillian F.
Harrisburg, PA
Definitely not a beer to drink if you want to get drunk, but it is truly a light tasting and feeling beer. Goes down smoothly and tastes great with or without a lime. The downside is that it is very pricey for what you get.
Melissa B.
I love Corona Extra and Light. I prefer the Light though because it has the same great taste with fewer calories. I can drink just as many and it leaves me feeling less bloated than the extra.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?