#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
The best summer drink to have with a lime on the side. It’s great as a bud light or coors light. The price is decent depends where you buy at often. It’s good as it says and I would deff recommend.
just had one with dinner. i usually can never finish a whole beer by myself but this is so nice and light and i’m not burping up beer the whole time. great for hot days, right out of the fridge.
Taste good I love Corona it just taste like real beer just what I look for so refreshing and taste good price good quality , nice packaging , very stricken , I would defenetely buy it when I can
I usually like drinking regular corona but I like to stick to the light drinks and this is perfect for those that do not want the extra calories. Very affordable and can find in anywhere. I would recommend to others
My favorite beer to drink. I normally will throw in a lime to make it taste better. I prefer this beer over some others because it don’t taste bitter and it’s really refreshing during summer time.
Corona is a great beer for a beach vacation. The only down side is that it is hard to get a buzz from it campared to other beers. All an all I do love it as a beach side companion with a lime.
Definitely not a beer to drink if you want to get drunk, but it is truly a light tasting and feeling beer. Goes down smoothly and tastes great with or without a lime. The downside is that it is very pricey for what you get.
I love Corona Extra and Light. I prefer the Light though because it has the same great taste with fewer calories. I can drink just as many and it leaves me feeling less bloated than the extra.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos