BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Elle S.
Maysville, KY
I usually drink this beer whenever I go out for Mexican food. Other than that, I don’t really drink it much. The flavor is okay, but not really my go to. It pairs great with the Mexican food though! Always a good choice.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I don't usually drink beer, but I had a few out these with my sister while she colored my hair. Maybe not the best time to drink, luckily it turned out ok LOL! Anyway, I drank this with a lime wedge and it went down surprisingly easy. I enjoyed the crisp, nice flavor and the way it paired with lime. I highly recommend this beer to anyone who doesn't usually like drinking beer but wants to enjoy something socially. It goes down nicely.
Caroline W.
Raleigh
My go-to beer for a day at the beach or laying by the pool. A very light, refreshing beer that isn’t too heavy for a hot day in the sun. This also has lower alcohol content than most regular beer, so you can drink more!
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
I mean who can pass up a good corona and lime. Yummy flavor, it isn’t heavy. Pairs well with bbq and Mexican. Reminds me of summer always. Great packaging. And I do recommend this to others if they haven’t tried it yet
Emily D.
Omaha, NE
Corona is my first choice when it comes to a light beer. It pairs well with a lime and you can’t beat the price. Summer wouldn’t be the same without Corona. If you haven’t had a Corona with a lime, you are missing out!
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
I don’t care for a corona without lime. But with its tolerable. I just don’t think beer is for me. This beer has a lighter taste compared to some. Would I repurchase is debatable. There are more drinks that I prefer more.
Camesha D.
So refreshing! Add a lime & the world is alright. I believe “light” refers to the caloric intake, however the beer itself is light! I can definitely enjoy more than one without experiencing a jacked up tummy of without getting buzzed, which is always my preference.
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
This beer is my favorite, especially with a lime on a hot summer day out by the grill. I would recommend this beer to anyone. It’s gotta be ice cold and a nice summer or winter day. Try this and you won’t regret it!
Katie G.
loma linda
I’m not really a beer drinker, but when I do I like to drink Corona Light. The flavor is crisp and goes great with a lime wedge. The reduced calories is always a win. Best consumed cold! Will be drinking this again!
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
The only beer that suits my taste buds. I am not a beer lover and have it only once in a while when there is no other alcohol on the table. But corona light is an exception. I love its taste, its so fine and smooth
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?