#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Pretty much this is just an light beer. It's not too bad but definitely tastes way better with some lime.
Great with salt and a Lime on the beach in Mexico. One of the best Mexican beers but not my favorite beer
Not a beer fan but probably will just drink corona light ,nothing too heavy and with some lemon and salt
Such a great beer! Definitely one of my favorites and I don’t drink beer very often! Definitely recommend
I tried this a few times. I am not a really big beer fan but it pretty much tasted like the original one
This is my go to summer beer, it is so cool and crisp and great pairing to those warm summer days/nights.
This is my backup drink. I prefer other beers before I drink this. Would buy something else before this.
Corona is my favorite beer. This with a lime is so refreshing and doesn't taste too heavy, which I love!
It’s a good beer for a different taste from your “typical” domestic beers. Same price point. Refreshing.
Great lite beer it also going great with lime since it is so life you are abke to drink and not feel full
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos