#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,435 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love iiiiit! Specially with lime! Just try it specially in that hottest days of summer, great choice.
I love coronas and so these lights are great for when you want the taste but not necessarily the buzz.
My all time fav beer for years with some lemon an salt after a long day cant go wrong with one of these
Best beer hands down! Smooth and very good. I prefer the coronitas for the size, but this will do also.
If your gonna drink light don’t drink beer at all go for the regular corona it’s not strong either way!
Love this beer with lemon or lime. On a hot day there is nothing like it. No beer compares to this beer
I like the light better because it doesn't give me that buzz feel like the regular. Great with a lime!
Good boat beer! Great beer, goes with everything. Light tasting and inexpensive. Great for cookouts too
this corona beer is amazing, the flavor is so goog, and a perfect price also.. better than other beers
One of my favorite beers, hands down, especially when a cut line is included. Tastes so good. Love it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos