#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I’m not a big beer drinker but when I do have a beer it’s always this kind. And of course with a lime :)
Es buena, refrescante y lo más importante es que es baja en calorías.. Para no dejar de cuidar la figura
I have simple taste- if I’m craving a beer this gets the job done very time. Just don’t forget the lime.
This is good for the summer and when your hanging out with your friends and i love putting lemon in mines
Great summer beer! Great with fresh lime wedges. Or great with beer lime salt. Light and refreshing taste
The best beer in my opinion , me and my friends enjoy this on every occasion and the price is affordable!
Good summer beer. Better than most light beers I've tried. I can drink this all day and feel comfortable
I can't say anything bad about this! Chill in a bucket of ice. Open. Add lime. Enjoy. Simple. Refreshing.
Corona Light is my absolute favorite beer. Just add a little lime and you’re set. The flavor is perfect.
This is a good beer to drink on a summer night while enjoying some Mexican food. Ask for it with a lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos