#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,483 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
LO mismo del anterior comentario es NICE por que puedo llegar a casa y refrescarse completamente con esta
Good summer beer. Better than most light beers I've tried. I can drink this all day and feel comfortable
Great summer beer! Great with fresh lime wedges. Or great with beer lime salt. Light and refreshing taste
Corona Light is my absolute favorite beer. Just add a little lime and you’re set. The flavor is perfect.
This is a summertime favorite for me. Or when eating hot foods like a shrimp or crawfish boil I love it.
Love me some corona light on a hot summer day! This is my favorite Mexican beer! Easy to drink for sure.
Smooth and great taste for a quick drink over the weekend with the girls. the flavor is everything to me
My go to beer! I love corona and i love it with lime. I’m more of a fan of the bottles beer then the cans
Affordable beer with quality flavor. With a fresh lime on top! This beer goes good with any sports game.
Yum yum yum. So light and airy. Love to drink this out by the pool and at the beach. Not super expensive
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos