#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the best summer time beer! Has a hint of like taste. It always meets my expectations every time I drink it. Makes you feel like you are in Mexico. I always buy corona light! The light tastes better than extra
Great beer. Great flavor and not over powering. It’s my favorite beer from Mexico. Hands down. It’s best in the summer with lime. It’s reasonably priced as well. So I recommend going with this versus the competition.
It makes me want to head to the beach! I don't drink beer often, but Corona with lime is always a safe bet. I don't notice much of a difference between the light version and the regular.
I'm not much of a beer drinker but Corona is my favorite. It has a good light taste and is great with lime. I prefer Corona light to regular Corona. It tastes about the same but the light has fewer calories.
This beer takes me back. I love that lime pairs so easily with the beer and it’s just so refreshing. I don’t drink this beer in the winter because it’s the perfect summer beer. I love it!
Love corona beers. They are so good with a lime in them but are still really good without one. I've purchased this many times and will continue to buy it because it tastes great and is adorable as well as easy to find
Anytime I’ve drank corona is when a friend purchased it for me at a bar, it’s really not bad at all, in a way refreshing. I wasn’t unhappy with it that’s for sure. I think if you want to have a refresher here it is!
I love these when I go out. They're light and I don't wake up feeling bloated the next day. They're also really affordable at bars and restaurants so you could definitely have a couple.
This is my go-to drink when I’m out. It’s light enough that it doesn’t fill you up too quickly, and it’s perfect with a fresh slice of lime! I could sip on a few of these all night without feeling drunk, and it’s very enjoyable.
Highly recommend for anyone who had a hard time drinking beer. It’s light and tasty and goes great with fresh limes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try something a little different than the normal lite beers
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos