#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It's alright for what it is. I prefer a darker beer. But I'll drink it when it's all that there is to drink.
So great on a hot day ! Cool crisp taste ! Great value for the price ! A light beer that's good with any food
My husband and I kmow what our guests like. Smooth and always a crowd favorite for parties or get togethers.
i prefer the light coronas because i’m a light beer drinker!! these always make me feel like i’m on a beach!
My go to summer drink! Of course i drink it with a lime wedge. Love the distinct corona flavor and lightness.
I just tried a corona light this evening and I liked the taste. Best with a slice of lime or some beer salt.
The extra is better, but the trade off is pretty minimal. Still affordable and delicious, just a bit lighter
With lime and you can't go wrong. I don't drink this as often but it's definitely good in the summer months.
My husband loves this beer. Especially with a lime in it. It's the perfect summer time beer. Very refreshing
Who doesn't love a icy cold Corona on the beach? Very light and refreshing, but as always, drink responsibly.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos