#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Smooth with a nice light finish, always a go to for my parties! Gotta love a good Corona light on a hot day!
Taste great and I love it it great for cook outs or party’s !! Gotta give it a try if you haven’t already !!
We always have this at a party. Everyone seems to like it and enjoy the taste. We always have salt and a lime
Not a huge fan of light Mexican beer, but it’s my moms favorite. Definitely the best of the options out there
Love love love love this beer! I feel like it’s not so overbearing with the taste. It’s really perfect for me
My favorite beer! I love mine with salt on the rim of the mug and a lime on the side. Smooth and never biter!
The extra is better, but the trade off is pretty minimal. Still affordable and delicious, just a bit lighter
Corona Light is the only beer I will drink. Great taste...add a lime....got the perfect drink. Gotta try it.
Must have with a lime. Nice light refreshing beer, perfect for summer nights and to bring to parties to share
Its a very refreshing drink especially on a hot summers day try a six or maybe 12 pack of your extra thirsty
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos