#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love these beers. I like mine with extra lemons and lime salt and i like them extra cold....
Corona Light with a slice of lime is perfect for the beach or when I want to feel like I am at the beach.
Easy to find. Good taste. Very affordable. Taste like other beers. Always nice to drink out of a bottle.
Same great Corona taste, but with fewer calories, which is a plus. Always taste better cold, with a lime
Pretty basic and something every has had at one point or another it’s good but not the best in my opinion
This one of my favorite beers to have in the summer time just add a lime and your good to go! DELICIOUS!
Good light beer, definitely not flavorful but can be okay for playing beer pong or other drinking games.
I love corona light same great taste with less calories- tastes good enough to drink alone or with a lime
It’s beer, I’ll drink it if it’s there but not gonna go out of my way to purchase. My boyfriend loves it.
I love my Corona with just a little lime... it goes down smoothly and has just the right amount of tang.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos