#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,472 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Bring on the lime and salt and all the tacos! Corona is always a hit. There’s a reason it’s a top seller.
Great for small or big gathering !! Great to stick limes on the top. Makes it sweeter and amazing tasting
This is a good beer I like the taste that it's not too over powering like other beers that I have tasted.
Best light beer on the market hands down! It still has the same great Corona taste without all the guilt!
It's pretty good but it doesn't get me that much drunk lol but it's pretty good to be at home ........
This beer is very light and doesn’t make me feel bloated while drinking. It is very delicious with a lime
Got this at a restaurant before lol it is actually lighter than normal but nothing that is a game changer
This is the perfect beach or summer drink. The taste is something that I crave since it is so refreshing.
Love corona! It’s one of my go to beers and never gets old. Served cold with a lime is the best way to go
To go to crowd pleaser beer. Inexpensive with a light crisp taste. Awesome with fresh lime or lemon juice
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos