#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
taste very much like modelo but cheaper, i would deff recommend this beer for any outdoor activities or parks!
Original corona. So darn good! If you put a lime in it.. even better! I’m always in the mood for a good corona!
Nice! Cheap and easy to go down. When I'm tight on cash this is my go kinda beer. You can just about anywhere.
Another favorite that is not only for the summer time. Add a slice a lime and it's time for a fiesta. Drink up
We buy this at Kroger for guests and Micheladas. Love the flavor. Great with lemon and for recipes, cocktails.
I like the way it tastes compared to other beers. Makes me feel like I’m on a beach and it’s not as carbonated.
Essential for upcoming summer season. Refreshing for hot days. Definitely have to serve with a lime, every time!
I love corona with a fresh lime! I only drink light when I’ve been eating too much, otherwise I do prefer extra
I love this beer very much. my family always purchase these forget together, I use this with a twist of lemon.
Hi I’m not much of a beer drinker, never have been. But recently tried this and it was ok. I’d have it again
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos