#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is one of my favorite beers!! Add a lime and YUM! I like lighter wheat beers etc so corona is my go to!
My go-to beer when day drinking in the summer - easy to drink and delicious with a lime wedge. Can't go wrong!
I have been enjoying Corona much more lately. It is refreshing and pairs perfectly with a slice of lime in it.
I dont drink a lot and im not much of a fan of beer but this is one of the beers I like to drink not to strong.
This is my go to beer! I love the taste. It is not lite beer and it’s not dark beer. Tastes great with a lime!
I'm more of a craft beer drinker. However, not a bad choice for a light beer. Limes are a must with this beer!
Great tasting light beer. Perfectly complemented with a slice of lime and a sprinkle of salt. Great for a party
By far my favorite beer. it's super easy to drink and it's got a good aftertaste. I like to add a hint of lime.
Well this is just my FAVORITE beer and always has been! Nothing is better then a corona light with two limes!!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos