BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Corona taste bomb even by itself. But I enjoyed to prepare mine with some salt more lime and a drop of Tapitio. They are so chill to drink and they give you a buzz. If you haven’t tried corona you need to I would definitely recommend.
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
It tastes like summer when you add in a fresh lime! It’s go and goes down easy. I would definitely recommend it. And the best part is it’s fairly priced so you can always bring a case to the pool party!
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
I love corona! It is a great beer to have when relaxing in the summer. I typically do not drink this beer year round. Don’t forget to cut up a lime and put it in your corona when you are drinking this it makes it taste a lot better!
Lissa H.
Austin, TX
Corona is our family go to for any get together. Love the light flavor and ease of taste. Price wise it is right for our budget. Packaging is nice and catches my eye. Definitely recommend to others.
Wendy O.
Corona light has a dry not heavy taste. It was enjoyable and didn't leave any bitter after taste which I was happy for. I have tasted Corona light several times and each time I was not dissapointed.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I really enjoy drinking corona on the beach in the summer it is affordable and is a great quality beer. It’s worth every penny and I would recommend it and I would definitely purchase this beer again
Juliana C.
Coral Springs , FL
I just love Corona light. You add lemon to it and you have the perfect beverage!
I normally buy it at Publix.
It's one of our favorite beer comparing to other brands. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Don’t drink this without a lime. You need to have the lime in the neck of the bottle in order for this not to taste like pee. Not the best beer but definitely an affordable one. It’ll do in a pinch. Kick back with one and watch tv.
Ashton C.
Augusta
I like to keep it light when I’m eating Mexican because I will most likely leave the place stuffed. That’s just what this beer is. My go to for Mexican dishes and Tex mex/tacos! With a bit of lime it’s the most refreshing beverage!
Krystina M.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite light beer! I love having corona in the fridge during the summer months. It pairs well with just about everything. It isn't overly filling and isn't a huge calorie bomb like some beers.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?