#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer let’s you enjoy a nice cold beer without feeling bloated because it has a crisp light finish to it!!!
Who would make a corona light ? This is the worst thing ever , I say absolutely not . Regular or nothing at all
Is there anything better with a plate of mexican food than a cold corona with lime? Light and refreshing
Who doesn't love Corona and lime? Fabulous on taco Tuesday, a hot Saturday, or even a cold Sunday by the fire.
It's like fun in a box. Love everything about this product. It's smooth fresh and the perfect year round beer.
Great tasting and Light. Very Affordable. Definitely met expectations. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
One of the first beers I ever drank it’s good with a lime but I’m more into ipa’s now. Coronas aren’t that good
I'm more of a craft beer drinker. However, not a bad choice for a light beer. Limes are a must with this beer!
Not a drinker but I purchase this when I have gatherings people seems to love these so I continue to buy them.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos