#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,424 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I don't drink beer often, but when I do, I choose Corona. I like o put a lime in it. It isn't too strong
Bring on the lime and salt and all the tacos! Corona is always a hit. There’s a reason it’s a top seller.
Great taste & friends loved it! Will definitely purchase again & again! Very delicious & smooth tasting!
It's pretty good but it doesn't get me that much drunk lol but it's pretty good to be at home ........
Nothing beats a corona and lime! Always a winner in the summer time or with mexican food and a margarita
A Corona && lemon n salt these always taste the greatest . 🍋🍻🍻 . Just the type of Saturday I'd like . 🌸👍
Very good tasting beer I like imported beer and corona is one that I buy. It's a little expensive though
The best beer in my opinion , me and my friends enjoy this on every occasion and the price is affordable!
Best light beer on the market hands down! It still has the same great Corona taste without all the guilt!
This is a good beer to drink on a summer night while enjoying some Mexican food. Ask for it with a lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos