#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Light and refreshing on a hot summer day. tastes good with a lime in it. definitely would recommend to everyone
My go to drink for sitting on a patio during the summer. Bonus points if it includes a couple of tacos as well.
Nothing better than a Corona with a lime! It’s a super smooth drink that pairs perfect with almost every meal!
Corona is always perfect for any occasion. Can't forget the lime! And you gotta love that this is a vegan beer.
Best taste best deal in beer family gatherings we drink tequila girls look sexy with corona beer in there hands
Corona with a lime is the perfect drink to enjoy on the beach in the middle of summer! It's so light and tasty!
Not a drinker but I purchase this when I have gatherings people seems to love these so I continue to buy them.
I love coronas. Especially with a lime wedge and chilling out with friends. Very refreshing with a nice taste.
This is my guilt free, go to beer! Throw in a lime slice and you’re at the beach no matter the weather outside!
I mean, does Corona really need to be reviewed? Pop a lime and salt in a corona and it doesn't get much better.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos