#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I'm a dos x guy, but Corona light has a smooth taste. It doesn't have the after taste, like Corona Extra.
This beer always tastes great with some lime, if you want to add more flavor make yourself a Michelada 😋
Great beer. Reminds me of my summer beers by a bonfire. Nice and light. Does the job for me. Five stars.
To go to crowd pleaser beer. Inexpensive with a light crisp taste. Awesome with fresh lime or lemon juice
A Corona && lemon n salt these always taste the greatest . 🍋🍻🍻 . Just the type of Saturday I'd like . 🌸👍
Great with salt and a Lime on the beach in Mexico. One of the best Mexican beers but not my favorite beer
Bring on the lime and salt and all the tacos! Corona is always a hit. There’s a reason it’s a top seller.
One of my go-to drinks. Corona and lime. If it's "light" even better because I myself and a lightweight.
Good summer beer. Better than most light beers I've tried. I can drink this all day and feel comfortable
Nothing beats a corona and lime! Always a winner in the summer time or with mexican food and a margarita
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos