#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,426 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Nothing is easier to drink than a light beer with some lime. Doesn't make you feel heavy or bloated at all
Nothing says summer like Corona light. My go to beer from Memorial Day to Labor Day with or without a lime!
What more can I say other than where’s the lime and the salt at lol great beer for a night out with friends
Light and refreshing. I wouldn’t buy it all the time, definitely a beer I have to have a specific need for.
Ricaaaa!! bien fria y con su respectivo limón!! nunca falta una de estas en nuestros reuniones con amigos!!
There's nothing like a guilt-free Corona. It's just as crisp as Extra And it's perfect for a hot summer day
Good quality for the money and a decent price point great light beer for someone wanting to maintain health
Classic to have with Mexican food and is the perfect combination. Adding a lime makes this beer incredible
Always will remind me of time spent in Florida on vacation. A great light beer that pairs well with limes.
This is the only beer I drink. All You need is a lemon and lime and your set! Great for summer afternoons!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos