#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,424 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love this beer, especially with lime the light version is similar in design and taste to the regular Corona
ME encanta esta cerveza es muy sabrosa cuando se encuentra en una temperatura muy fria es muy buena tomarla
Love this beer. Light and smooth, a great tasting lager. Great with a lime and salt. Similar to bud light.
Refreshing drink .best when served cold with either a lemon or lime wedge. Great tasting and not too strong
Sour taste, makes you bloated. Lime didn't help the taste. Only thing is good for is to take away the heat.
The perfect summer beer. Add a slice of lime and some tacos on the side and you have the a great afternoon.
Favorite Mexican beer, it's a must for me all the time. Refreshing taste, good in micheladas and with food.
So refreshing and crisp. Not very flavorful but so refreshing during the summer with a small slice of lime!
What more can I say other than where’s the lime and the salt at lol great beer for a night out with friends
Nothing says summer like Corona light. My go to beer from Memorial Day to Labor Day with or without a lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos