#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,452 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not as great as the regular corona. If you’re going to drink beer, you might as well drink the real thing.
YAS give me all the tacos all the sand on the beach with all the coronas in my hand. It's such a party fav.
Corona is a great summer poolside beer. Not too heavy and the addition of a lime really enhances the taste.
Always will remind me of time spent in Florida on vacation. A great light beer that pairs well with limes.
Great tasting and refreshing with super cold. I love to have it with a lime. It’s one of my favorite beers.
It's ok if you don't like strong beer, a little bit watered down though. I personally prefer regular corona
A festive beer that i enjoy on summer days. Great beer just a little too expensive in comparison to others
Who doesn’t drink a corona with lime when they’re having Mexican food? Light, refreshing and easy to drink.
A perfect summer beer. Just throw a lime in and you’re ready to go. Super taste and a very good price point
Love this beer, especially with lime the light version is similar in design and taste to the regular Corona
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos