#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,464 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I'm not a fan of just drinking it straight, but prepared in a frozen mug with salt and lime is pretty good.
Ricaaaa!! bien fria y con su respectivo limón!! nunca falta una de estas en nuestros reuniones con amigos!!
Eh, there is better beer out there for your money. Bad after taste and too much of a off lime taste to it.
Love this beer. Light and smooth, a great tasting lager. Great with a lime and salt. Similar to bud light.
Yay corona!! Love the taste and the consistency all the way through. Pair it with a lime and it’s so good!
Para acompañar con unos ricos mariscos, es una gran combinación. Regularmente es la que compro es deliciosa
Just add lime & salt 👌🏽perfect summer beer at the bbq. It’s not too expensive so it makes it a good choice
one of the best in the US market, my mom loves to enjoy as a family but always with responsible consumption
Not my favorite beer. Tastes off, a little skunky to me to be honest. I’d buy it again but not frequently.
Perfect beer for beach vacation. Prefer to drink with a sprinkle of salt and a wedge of lime. Great flavor!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos