#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,648 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not something i would drink all the time. Its more of a social drink to me. Taste great with a lime though.
Corona Light is amazingly delicious. Add a little lime and enjoy on your own or with friends. Super smooth.
Probably my favorite beer. Light in calories but tastes really good with tacos or pizza. Always add a lime
Corona Light is perfect for a summer day at the beach. It is light and refreshing, even better with a lime.
Great light and refreshing beer. I don't drink it very often but it seems readily available if I wanted to.
Love corona lights, great beach beer, great for happy hour, great for casual nights in or out with friends
Corona and limes! Good summer time beer. Corona has been a go to for years! Add a little Limon rum...Yum!!!
Just add lime & salt 👌🏽perfect summer beer at the bbq. It’s not too expensive so it makes it a good choice
I hate beer but this taste so good . Always cold and it s affordable it s not pricey compare to pther beers
Yay corona!! Love the taste and the consistency all the way through. Pair it with a lime and it’s so good!
Q & A
Que es la diferencia entre la regular y esta!?
Who else feels wrong while drinking these not on a beach?
When you drink coronas, is it to relax or are you just counting the calories you chug down?? RELAX
What's the calorie difference between Corona Light and regular Corona? Is there an obvious taste difference? I've never tried regular Corona.
Are there any other beer that taste like this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos