#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,677 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love corona light! Enough to get you buzzed. It is really good with lime and sometimes I use it to marinate
Tried it just wasn't for me. I enjoy the Corona Extra over this one. Corona Light has a bitter taste to me.
The taste is same as regular Corona but I knoe that it's light. Only beer I drink for special occasions...
99 Calories and a very unique taste. One of my go-to drinks, perfect with a lime and good anytime of day :)
Very nice light beer,served iced cold with a wedge of lime. Great for a summertime get together or anytime
This is my go to light beer! Just add a little beer salt and a lime wedge and it is paradise in a bottle!
It's flavor is bitter but you mix it up with lime and salt the party can begin its so yummy and refreshing
This beer is light, and good for a hangout or bbq. Pretty smooth. Try it with lime! Good for a summers day.
Beer for the soul. Flavor to die for and you can hold your liquor with this one, overall really good beer.
Q & A
I like my corona with lime or without, but I also put a little bit of salt in it. Have you try it with salt and lime yet or with just salt?
What is the difference between this and the regular corona?
Is Corona Light worth saving the calories or should I go with full throttle Corona?
I have been searching for a beer for a awhile now. is this beer any good?
I love coronas but have never tried the corona lights... can you tell the difference and is there a difference in price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos