#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,476 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona and limes! Good summer time beer. Corona has been a go to for years! Add a little Limon rum...Yum!!!
Ricaaaa!! bien fria y con su respectivo limón!! nunca falta una de estas en nuestros reuniones con amigos!!
I like this product. It has a very rich taste. To be a lite beer. When ever ai travel. This what I purchase
Love this beer. Light and smooth, a great tasting lager. Great with a lime and salt. Similar to bud light.
My favorite. Light, and refreshing. Especially with a lime, it makes you feel luke you belong on the beach
This is a nice light beer. I usually like more craft type beers but this is nice with a lime on a hot day.
se debe consumir fria es muy ligera contiene menos de 30 porciento que la cervesa corona extra no es pesada
one of the best in the US market, my mom loves to enjoy as a family but always with responsible consumption
Definitely should be drunk with lime. A step up from the typical light, cheap beers, with a better flavor.
Yuuum this our favorite to pick up for when friends and/family come to cutie us. And it’s affordable too :)
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos