#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,420 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Yes corona light is one of my favorites. An amazing taste but also light and fresh. A perfect summer drink.
This is my go to beer... only with a lime though! When the day is hot, this is the best way to cool down :)
No bebo mucho pero la he probado es de muy buen sabor refrescante servida bien helada es lo ideal me gustó!
I'm not a big drinker but Corona is my first choice. Not a bad taste. And it don't take much to get a buzz.
This beer is nice and light. Great on a hot day and love it with a slice of lime. It is reasonably priced.
This is my favorite beer! It's nice and light, and tastes great! And is even better with a slice of lime.
Corona is always refreshing after a long day. I always purchase Corona Light at Target. Always a good beer!
Love corona! Is one of the bests beers I have... it combines with a Beach day and hang out with friends...
I love corona! It is so light and delicious and refreshing, especially with a lime on a warm summer's day!
Fav beer of all time. Brings the beach to any party anytime of the year. Throw in some limes and you’re set
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos