#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,435 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light is perfect for a summer day at the beach. It is light and refreshing, even better with a lime.
Give me a lime and a beach chair to accompany this beer and I’m one happy camper! Satisfying on a hot day.
This is my go to beer. Always have to have a like wedge, it amazing how different it tastes with the lime.
It is cool and crisp, but I can only have two and be done with it. After a while the taste becomes bitter.
A perfect summer beer. Just throw a lime in and you’re ready to go. Super taste and a very good price point
Love love love Corona!! Corona with a lime is one of my all time favorite drinks! So crisp and refreshing!
Add a lemon or lime and some salt and life is good. Chilling with friends or home alone can't go wrong here
I am not a huge beer drinker but if I was to go purchase some beer, Corona would be one of my top choices.
Great! Exactly what I expected. I will buy again, and I would love me to try a flavored one. Love with Lime
If I am going out for a beer I always order a Corona Light with two lines! It's a staple in my Mexican diet
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos