#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,487 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect summer beer! Nice and light, then add a lime and you have the perfect refreshment for a summer night.
I love this product especially in the summer!! So fresh and crisp! Absolutely delicious! Never disappointing!
It's alright for what it is. I prefer a darker beer. But I'll drink it when it's all that there is to drink.
Best light beer. Best summer beer. Packaging is very iconic and Corona's advertising is fluent and memorable.
My favorites are the beers, it is one of more types of beverage consumption, has a pleasant taste and quality
Best taste. Best quality. Add limes and you have a party. Classic beer that has lasted for generations.
Best summer by the beach beer...mix it with a margarita for a special drink. Cheaper in Mexico than In the US
Yes and yes can never go wrong with a cool chill beer, ad a squeeze of lime and a pinch of salt and it’s a go
Good flavor, really good with a lime and doesn’t feel like you’re going to pack on the calories when drinking
I buy these during the summer for river days and when we float down the river great for those hot summer days
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos