#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,466 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Top 3 favorite beers. Could drink regularly. Love it with lime. Beats any competitor. Refreshing and delicious
Best taste best deal in beer family gatherings we drink tequila girls look sexy with corona beer in there hands
My go to drink for sitting on a patio during the summer. Bonus points if it includes a couple of tacos as well.
This reminds me of college. Put a bit of salt on the rim and stick a slice of lime on there and it's the best!!
Something you usually drink on vacation with a slice of lime. It is very light and smooth. Great for the beach.
Love this great tasting light beer. Very refreshing when kept cold. Perfect for all seasons not just summertime
whenever I think of a social gathering with my friends this is the beer I think of. It's good when served cold.
I hate beer but this is the only beer I like . I can actually drink it without that nasty “beer” after taste .
the perfect beer for a sunny day at the beach, its one of our go to beers whenever we plan a day under the sun.
Awesome beer for a lighter beer. Not too heavy and on the cheaper side. Recommend for hot days and eating out.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos