#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect summer beer. Light crisp flavor and the lime is completely necessary. Pretty affordable in my opinion.
Corona and lime is the go to beer on a hot summer day! My moms favorite and we always have it in the summer!!!!
Nice! Cheap and easy to go down. When I'm tight on cash this is my go kinda beer. You can just about anywhere.
My favorite beer is Corona Light I love to drink it nice and cold with lime and salt on the side it's the best!
Best tasting lite beer that goes great with a lime on a warm summer day either at the beach or out by the pool.
Who doesn't love Corona? This is the best beer hands down. I love dressing mine up with extra salt and lemons.
<3 this beer, always is at the families parties. Love the taste straight from the bottle chilled very cold ...
This beer let’s you enjoy a nice cold beer without feeling bloated because it has a crisp light finish to it!!!
Delicious and thirst quenching. Perfect with a squeeze of lime. It is also great to use when making micheladas
One of the best summer beers. Slice up a lime and get ready for the beach! Also goes great with Mexican food!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos