#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,454 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This light beer is great for a hot summer day when you want something that isn’t too heavy but also refreshing.
This reminds me of college. Put a bit of salt on the rim and stick a slice of lime on there and it's the best!!
This is my go to beer! I love the taste. It is not lite beer and it’s not dark beer. Tastes great with a lime!
Top 3 favorite beers. Could drink regularly. Love it with lime. Beats any competitor. Refreshing and delicious
This is my second go to beer if the place I frequent does not have my favorite. Its light and very refreshing.
Taste great! Has the skunky taste to it. Very crisp and clean. Cheap beer for a great taste. Bought at walmart.
Great tasting light beer. Perfectly complemented with a slice of lime and a sprinkle of salt. Great for a party
My second favorite of all time but my summer favorite for sure I always sit with one on the beach great bottle
I love a good corona and lime. I certainly associate it more with warm weather but I will drink it year round.
Corona is always perfect for any occasion. Can't forget the lime! And you gotta love that this is a vegan beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos