#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,452 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Favorite beer to use to make micheladas, still have the taste of the beer with a hint of the citrus and spices
It's good when you want something light, pairs well with different meals, and is refreshing to wind down with.
Not bad i do drink it sometime its pretty good its somthing we do buy it is a staple beer ..... its pretty good
My favorite beer and only one I can actually drink and enjoy. Add lots of lime and it’s a perfect summer drink.
Corona is best served with a lime wedge and a hot day. It won't fill you up and is nice and smooth going down.
Not that much of a beer drinker but I liked the light taste , not as bitter as I expected. Great in margaritas!
I love corona it’s light a tasty beer it don’t feel heavy on your stomach it’s not to bubble perfect with lime
Corona and lime, nothing tops it after a long day at work, strong taste but not too strong that you can't enjoy
I am not much of a beer drinker but this is tasty. Good price. Will buy again . Hot at food lion grocery store
Very smooth and not so heavy in calories beer. It goes rest with all types of food and at any time of the day.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos