#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,435 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Delicious! If you haven’t had Corona who even are you...? Summer and coronas belong together, plain and simple.
Smooth, rich, and creamy. Goes down smooth.. very little calories. Hits the spot every time perfect for summer
Essential for upcoming summer season. Refreshing for hot days. Definitely have to serve with a lime, every time!
By far my favorite beer. it's super easy to drink and it's got a good aftertaste. I like to add a hint of lime.
Best beer for the summer time! So refreshing and light! No beer better out there. Beats any other Mexican beer!
Corona with a lime is the perfect drink to enjoy on the beach in the middle of summer! It's so light and tasty!
I like the way it tastes compared to other beers. Makes me feel like I’m on a beach and it’s not as carbonated.
Corona light is delicious!! Not too hoppy and great with lime. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone
Being hispianc, you can't ever go wrong with a nice chill corona by the pool or beach. Such a refreshing taste
Best light beer for the summer. Refreshing and quenches your thirst on hot days. Great for by the pool or beach
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos