#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,484 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Best light beer for the summer. Refreshing and quenches your thirst on hot days. Great for by the pool or beach
Best tasting lite beer that goes great with a lime on a warm summer day either at the beach or out by the pool.
This is my favorite beer. Such a crisp great taste and so refreshing. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Super refreshing summer beer to enjoy! I like to add a slice of lime. Light beer, perfect for day celebrating!
I can have this beer at any point of the day. With lunch , dinner or just watching the game always with a lime
La tradicional, muy rica, es la que mayor consumo tiene en toda ocasión :) ami me encanta :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
This is the beer for people that aren't crazy about beer. The light flavor is not over powering. Not too thick
Another favorite that is not only for the summer time. Add a slice a lime and it's time for a fiesta. Drink up
I love corona light better than extra. Super crisp refreshing taste. Irresistible with lime and salt of course!
This beer is always a staple in my house. Almost as delicious as the original, but add a lime and it's perfect.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos