#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,420 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love having this on a sunny day right next to the beach... chilling n people watching! Taste is so refreshing.
My go to beer. What could be better than a corona light with a fresh lime. Makes me feel like I’m on vacation.
Corona is a favorite from long ago. Always a go to if we are unsure whether we will like what else is offered.
I have been enjoying Corona much more lately. It is refreshing and pairs perfectly with a slice of lime in it.
I like this brand of beer. One of my favorites!! Has a very refreshing taste. Can drink it any time of the year
My favorite !!! For sure a summer beer for me. Always goes great with a shot of bicardi and always with a lime
This is my go to beer! I love the taste. It is not lite beer and it’s not dark beer. Tastes great with a lime!
I do like this beer. It tends to bloat my belly for days though after I drink a few. Not the best look for me.
Delicious taste, pretty bottle. It was very smooth going down. I didn’t have a horrible hangover the next day.
<3 this beer, always is at the families parties. Love the taste straight from the bottle chilled very cold ...
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos