#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My go to drink for sitting on a patio during the summer. Bonus points if it includes a couple of tacos as well.
I love a good corona and lime. I certainly associate it more with warm weather but I will drink it year round.
Something you usually drink on vacation with a slice of lime. It is very light and smooth. Great for the beach.
I love corona in the summertime, it’s great when I’m at the beach or on the boat. However, it’s super filling.
whenever I think of a social gathering with my friends this is the beer I think of. It's good when served cold.
I like this brand of beer. One of my favorites!! Has a very refreshing taste. Can drink it any time of the year
One of the first beers I ever drank it’s good with a lime but I’m more into ipa’s now. Coronas aren’t that good
Who doesn't love Corona and lime? Fabulous on taco Tuesday, a hot Saturday, or even a cold Sunday by the fire.
By far my favorite beer. it's super easy to drink and it's got a good aftertaste. I like to add a hint of lime.
This beer has a nice taste and is still a light beer which is nice. It's. It too heavy and goes down smoothly.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos