#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love coronas. Especially with a lime wedge and chilling out with friends. Very refreshing with a nice taste.
I mean, does Corona really need to be reviewed? Pop a lime and salt in a corona and it doesn't get much better.
One of the first beers I ever drank it’s good with a lime but I’m more into ipa’s now. Coronas aren’t that good
I always love to drink a corona at lunch or at the lunch or at the movies and they’re great at parties or bbqs
Lime. Mexico. Sand. Wind. Beach. You could let me drowned in a pool of this and I would reside there for life!
I love corona and the corona light flavor is a great way to get the taste without the calories. Just add lime!
Delicious light, summer drink, best with lime. Goes down smooth, no bitter after taste, would highly recommend
I love to drink Corona out of the bottle with a lime wedge while sitting on the beach or relaxing by the pool.
I love corona light better than extra. Super crisp refreshing taste. Irresistible with lime and salt of course!
Easy to drink beer, pairs well with limes, beaches, pools and BBQ. Light and refreshing taste. Very affordable!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos