#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Classic beer to take to the beach to you. I cant have one without thinking about going to the beach and relaxing.
Same great taste with a lower caloric option. Price is extremely reasonable. Always drink with a lime to garnish.
This is my go-to for the summer! As soon as the sweet taste hits your tongue, you feel like you are on vacation!
This is my absolute favorite beer to use to saturate a margarita. It's so zesty and the best beer for the beach!
It’s almost too light for a import beer, the flavor is good though. Was hoping for something more from this beer!
Not the biggest fan of lighter beers but Corona is one of the best ones. It’s one of my favorites for the beach.
Best in bottle! Refreshing and great for a get together with friends! Goes best with a lime with the crisp taste
How could you not enjoy a corona on the beach during the Summer? Don't forget your limes, and you are all set :)
Classic, lime and salt is a must. I prefer the light to the extra but they should always be enjoyed with a lime!
This is a go to of mines if I just want to have a casual drink. It isn't too over powering or anything like that.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos