#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Best beer serve with lime it is smooth and best when it is cold ice cold love the small bottle not the cans ....
Love the taste especially with a lime on the beach. Its also gluten free so it doesn't feel heavy on my stomach!
I always get this light beer during happy hour! It’s great with a slice lime squeezed in the bottle. My favorite!
Great beer for summer time. Will definitely purchase again. Guests always love when coronas are served at events.
Great beer to have on a hot summer day! Perfect with lime. Also, really good turned upside down in a margarita ;)
Drop a lime and drink your light beer. Good affordable beer. Usually only drink it if it’s all I can find though
I'm not a beer fan but this one tastes light and really smooth, I love it in the summer or just after a long week
Bought it for a party at the request of party goers. The flavor isn't really my thing but it is better with lime.
How can you go wrong with a cold corona, a wedge of lime and a hot sunny day?! It’s the perfect refreshing pair.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nope nope nope nope nope nope negative negative gross gross gross
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos