#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,642 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
So damn good with a lil lime in it! Amazing on a hot summer night. Crisp and cold. Definitely a favorite of mine
If you like a lighter beer, this is the beer for you. my favorite beer to drink definitely would be Corona light.
Classic beer to take to the beach to you. I cant have one without thinking about going to the beach and relaxing.
The beat tasting light beer just add a little salt and lime and your good to go!!! Perfect on a warm summer night
Same great taste with a lower caloric option. Price is extremely reasonable. Always drink with a lime to garnish.
Love the taste specially with the lemon its taste of freshness and the enjoyment of the taste specially when cold
Not the biggest fan of lighter beers but Corona is one of the best ones. It’s one of my favorites for the beach.
How could you not enjoy a corona on the beach during the Summer? Don't forget your limes, and you are all set :)
I chose Corona light for two reasons. One is because light has fewer calories and two because of the light taste.
I always drink this beer with a lime and it is so delicious. It is the perfect compliment to a day at the beach.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos