#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,677 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love Corona light. I can down a few of these a not feel drunk and nauseous. This is my favorite beer to drink.
Corona light tastes the same as corona but with less calories! Add a lime and you're ready to relax on the beach
i mean if there's a lemon in it it's fine but it's really not the best. id still choose it over trash coors light
I've love drinking Corona only when watching sports with my husband especially when i put a slice of lime in it.
I'm a Corona Light fan. My personal favorite is in the can. Super convenient and same great taste as the bottle.
This is always the beer I have liked and I'm not really a beer drinker but this is light enough that I enjoy it.
I always love the low carb option! The cute clear glass bottles are nice too! Especially with a lime in the neck
Pretty Good taste to it at a reasonable price depending where you buy your I usually just Go to the Super center
Corona light is a good refreshing beer while on vacation or a day drinking. Throw a lime in and it's even better
Love the taste specially with the lemon its taste of freshness and the enjoyment of the taste specially when cold
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos