#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,692 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My second favorite Mexican beer. Goes great with lime and when on the beach. Very easy to drink, but nothing crazy.
This is good beer with a lime! Yess very affordable and taste amazing! We buy them for all of our family gatherings
Nice product with a flavor. Whenever I throw party at my home, I make sure I am having a nice stock of this brand.
There’s nothing better than an ice cold Corona on a hot summer day. Or even paired with some tacos and tequila!!
Corona Light with Lime is what I drink at the beach. I don’t know why but they always taste better at the beach.
Love this beer. The taste is great and I really enjoy drinking it with lime. I would recommend this to a friend.
A great light beer. Perfect for the likes and pool in the summer. Good full flavor! Great to share with friends.
Corona light tastes like a regular beer with lower calories and carbs, perfect for someone being health conscious
If I’m drinking beer, this is what I’m drinking. Full bodied for a light with a great taste and doesn’t bloat you
It’s almost too light for a import beer, the flavor is good though. Was hoping for something more from this beer!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos