#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,675 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love corona light. Nice light drink that pairs well with almost anything. Just add a lime and you are good to go.
Corona is a staple beer. It has an amazing price point and is always crisp and refreshing. Best with a juicy lime.
Alway have then in the house great for a Friday night or with friends at the pool.. pairs well with a great taco!!
I enjoy this beer has a nice light flavor so its not a strong tasting beer. good for beaches and for casual parties
The perfect beer on a hot summer day. Beach preferred but not necessary. Always consistent flavor. Always satisfies
Always been a great light beer with a like on it. My go to beer for Mexican nights! They can just keep on bottling!
I Love the smooth taste of corona and the offer of corona lite help when your trying to watch those calorie intakes
One of the best import beers available. Light crisp taste that goes great with a lime wedge. Come in 6 and 12 packs
I like coronas but i don't love them. These you have to drink when they are very very cold and they taste wonderful
From all the beer brands I think this one is the best due to the taste and it's also an original drink from Mexico
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos