#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,692 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like it on a hot day, lying in the sun with a lime. Delish and tastes like summer. Not sure what else to say.....
Like to keep this on hand for when we have guests. Someone always wants light beer and Corona Light goes over well!
Not too heavy, i am not really a beer person but if i do drink its corona and i love to make micheladas with this.
Corona and a lime...nothing better. Very refreshing and one of the lightest beers I have found that I love to drink
My second favorite beer. Nothing better than an ice cold Corona and some lime. It always makes you think of summer
Not really a beer drinker but it's pretty good. I would prefer wine but this gets you nicely buzzed up for a while.
Not the best and not the worst. This beer has it's down falls but never the less it is good. Don't let it get warm!
I'll drink it, but I worry about Corona in general because it skunks easy, so you can often end up with dodgy beer.
I like to add lime with corana it makes it taste much better. Corona is a nice light beer making it easy to drink.
One of my favorite summer beers. Perfect for grilling and tailgating. A lot of flavor, refreshing but still light.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos