#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,467 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona the summer time beer. I love this while I'm playing beach volleyball with the girls . it's good warm or cold
I love Corona Light. It gets me through the day, & you can never go wrong with it. It's definitely one of my FAVS.
Love, love, love this beer! Give me a Corona with a lime wedge and I feel like I am on the beaches of Mexico again!
I really like the original corona flavor but I'm not a huge fan of light beers, and this version is no exception...
Corona light with a lime is a summer favorite for me. Quinches your thirst, great flavor. Must have for a cookout.
Corona will always be my favorite. The light is a good alternative for low calories and the taste is still the same
Very good beer! Add lemon or lime and step up the flavor!!!! Packaging is always the same but no need to change it
Delicious and has less carbs than the typical corona or beer. Makes you less full and stuffed after having a beer.
I looove Corona, in Dominican Republic we like to have it mixed with salt and lemon, it just makes it a lot better!
Very smooth not to strong I like the taste of it very humble as oppose to other drinks I often drink this at times
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos