#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
If you want a happy me just buy me a 6 pack of this beer. I love the smooth taste and the fine aroma of this beer.
Probably my favorite summer beer. Nothing says life is a beach better than a cold corona light in hand with a lime.
I don't care for Corona. It is more expensive then the beer I like. I don't like the flavor and find it too pricey.
Cold. Freashly opened with a lime is the best. Be sure to have a bottle opener becouse the lids are not sxrew top!!
This is the only beer I drink. Tastes great by itself or in a margarita. Doesnt taste super bitter like some beer.
This is probably my favorite beer out of my whole top 5. I like to put a little lime in it to add a little flavor.
Not really a beer drinker but it's pretty good. I would prefer wine but this gets you nicely buzzed up for a while.
I always drink this beer with a lime and it is so delicious. It is the perfect compliment to a day at the beach.
Get these in the summer because they are light mostly water and add lots of like to feel like your back in mexico
This is a great hot weather beer, but it HAS to be had with a lime. It also needs to be drunk when it is ice cold
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos