#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My go to beer is Corona Light with a Lime. It's the only beer I will drink. Great to drink when you are at the beach!
These are family favorites and my go to. It’s better than other brands I’ve tasted. When I can’t choose I pick Corona
Nice and smooth. Doesn't leave a bitter after taste and doesn't make you feel like you have to pee every 10 minutes.
Good beer with a lime in it. Everyone loves a corona, you can't go wrong. I even like it with a little tequila in it
Great for summer or all year round. Don’t forget the lime! Nice and light beer that doesn’t make you feel super full.
This is the only brand of beer I drink. Ice cold with a wedge of fresh lime and yiy are definitely good to go. Corona
My favorite beer! It's so light, crisp, and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day on the beach or out by the pool.
You really can't go wrong with an ice cold Corona with lime juice squeezed in. Very refreshing with a great price tag
This is one of my favorite beers when going to a bar especially with Mexican food. It's a very refreshing Light beer.
I like this beer. It has a great taste and reminds me of the Islands. I also enjoy it with a slice of lemon or lime.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos