#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,479 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like to add lime with corana it makes it taste much better. Corona is a nice light beer making it easy to drink.
Corona is a great go-to beer for a pool party or hot summer day. Refreshing and tastes good too! Highly recommend.
This has become my favorite beer for BBQ s, Pool parties and lounging with friends on hot summer days! Very crisp!
Some summer days you just have to crack open a corona and add some lime, kick back and pretend you’re at the beach!
I like it on a hot day, lying in the sun with a lime. Delish and tastes like summer. Not sure what else to say.....
Love this beer super nice to make some micheladas without so many calories and the flavor is just like the regular
Better than most has a limey or lemon taste kind of so as far as beer is concerned it like I said better than mosr
I love this beer. It is not bitter. It reminds me to Presidente beer which is from Dominican Republic. It is light
Only good if you drink it with lime. Taste a little bit strong for me, maybe that’s because I just love weak beers.
Love this with salt and lime or with a margarita . Does make you a bit bloated but tastes pretty good. More pricey
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos